When you see it... you'll know.
I ended up being drunk last night. I had Bonnie, Danny and Jeremy over and Danny brought Champagne for some reason and Red Stripe. At some point I had some and then had more. I'm not a healthy drunk, and I just end up looking stupid. No real hang over though, so that's a bonus.
I got up early yesterday and made waffles. I was initially pleased with the result but now I think they're not quite right. Apparently I need to let the yeast rise more and use less flour. I'll get that shit down to a science.
I'm out of war documentaries and miniseries. I'm probably not out them as much as I just haven't looked today. I still prefer Iraq to any other. Afghanistan is just semi-interesting and the world wars are too depressing and unrelatable to my 24 year-old generation.
I wish there was more Iraq war stuff like there is for WWII and Vietnam. The entire situation is so fucked up. The solutions to all the problems that happened after 2003 were relatively easy. It's sad how almost all of it comes down to the decision making process of like 6 really stupid people. What's even more bizarre is the conspiracy morons who still think these same 6 idiots were also behind what would have been the most elaborate conspiracy ever. Even with the mentally challenged people in charge I still would join the marines if I had a time machine back to 2004. I almost certainly would lose at least a limb or my sanity but for some reason I love the idea of being in the marines.
What a fucking shitty post. All the posts this week have sucked. Here's something interesting: I was reading a cbc article about these dogs that were electrocuted in Toronto on the street somehow. The article I don't think ever mentions how the dogs were electrocuted which makes the story even stranger. It's still really sad until you get to this quote, "I was sitting at my desk when I first heard the first dog screaming in pain." Then all I could think about was the goat yelling "mom!" and I laughed. How does a dog scream? "Ahhhhh"?
Here's a song that I want you to listen to because it's good!:
I just laughed out loud at the thought of a dog screaming... and then of course at the thought of the goat yelling "MOM!". I laughed so hard I almost knocked myself out on Bonnie's shoulder as I was falling to the ground.
ReplyDelete